Frequently Asked Questions
Please click on section headings to be redirected to the relevant answers page.
- How much are my books worth?
- Why do you refuse some books or movies?
- Why can't you come to my home to view my books?
- When is the best time to bring my books in?
- How do you determine the price you offer me?
- Why can't you buy from people under 18?
- Why do you require my ID?
- What ID is acceptable?
- Are you currently paying cash?
The trade value of your books is typically much higher than the cash value.
- How does Trading work?
- Do you have an example?
- Why do you refuse some new books in Trade?
- Are there any other exceptions?
Wee Book Inn's free system for finding what you're looking for.
- How does it work?
- What information do you require from me?
- Can I trade for my requested items?